Our unrivaled experience representing Georgia debtors results in Stone & Baxter being sought out to represent Chapter 7 trustees in business liquidation case and Chapter 11 trustees in reorganization cases.
Similarly, our frequent involvement for the entire life cycle of some Georgia’s most complex bankruptcy cases makes us an excellent candidate to represent other fiduciaries and restructuring stakeholders.
We also routinely represent the following constituencies:
- Unsecured creditor committees
- Equity committees
- Restructuring officers such as CROs
- Liquidating agents
- Chapter 11 plan administrators
- Trustees for liquidation trusts
- Special counsel for bankruptcy causes of action
- State and federal receivers
- Indenture trustees
For more information about the skills and experience that position Stone & Baxter to represent these competing but critical interests, check out these relevant practice areas: